App updates for your Android phone may not be always welcoming as they might ruin your smooth experience and push you into a spot where you’d prefer to downgrade apps on Android for a seamless and uninterrupted Android experience that you were enjoying earlier.
Firstly, you maintain a backup of your Android phone is strongly recommended so when something like this happens you can retrieve your data instantly. Moreover, you always go for these best APK installers which can save any specific version of the app as an APK file in your phone’s memory so you can install it when needed.
This guide is all about finding the right file and showing you the best way to downgrade apps on Android so you can go back to when things were smooth and not agitating on your Android.
The simplest method to revert back to the previous version of the app for your Android is through the settings of your Android phone. Just follow these steps to make sure that your desired app gets back to where you can enjoy it the most.
- Go to the “Settings” on your Android device and open “Apps“
- Choose the app you wish to downgrade
- Select “Uninstall updates“
If you have updated any specific app recently and it has caused any inconvenience, this will uninstall all the latest updates of the app and revert it back to where it originally was. However, keep in mind that this will not always work for every app.
For a more reliable method to downgrade apps on Android, you’ll have to get the help of some of the third-party app stores for Android.
Downgrade Using Third-party App Stores
This one is another easy yet a bit lengthier process to downgrade apps on Android. It requires you to uninstall the app completely in order to download the previous version.
- Just as mentioned above, head to the “Settings” and find “Apps“
- Go to your desired app select “Uninstall“
- Once you have uninstalled the app, find the APK File of the previous version of that specific app (You can find it in these best app stores for Android)
- Once you have downloaded the APK file, you can easily install it in your phone which will revert it back to the previous version.