We, at PhoneYear, are looking for creative news/story/tutorial writers who have a deep passion for mobile phones, gadgets, and related topics. If you love to play with mobile phones and express your opinion about them, if you keep yourself connected with tech innovations (local and global), if you have the urge to be the first to let people know about latest advancements in the world of tech, you are definitely the right person to apply for the job.
The job offers full time/part-time and flexible working opportunities, even remotely. The applicant must possess the following skills;
Skills and Responsibilities
- Thorough understanding of English writing and editing. And an in-depth knowledge of idioms and current trends in writing
- Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Google Doc, Microsoft Word, Exel/Google Sheet
- Blogging experience on WordPress
- Ability to edit photos with the help (any) photo editing software
- Research and analytical skills
- Following the latest happenings and producing content on the latest happening in the mobile and tech world
- Creating and publishing unmatched stories that are per the industry’s standards and in accordance with journalistic norms
- Application of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques in the writeups for making them visible on the search engine.
The job offers tremendous potential for growth to people who wish to make a career in tech blogging. The package can be discussed based upon the skillset.
Anyone interested can email the CV at [email protected] or text/WhatsApp at 03491040020 (from Pakistan)